4 tablespoons peanut butter
4 tablespoons honey
2 cups granola
2 ½ cups Greek yogurt (We used 4 single-serving cups for different flavors!)
Strawberries, for garnish
Blueberries, for garnish
Dark chocolate chunks, for garnish
1. Heat peanut butter and honey in microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or until melted. In a medium sized bowl, pour melted peanut butter and honey over granola and stir to combine.
2. Spoon granola mix evenly into 12 lined muffin cups, pressing firmly into the bottom.
3. Top each cup with about 1.5 ounces (or 1/3 of a single-serving container) of yogurt.
4. Top each cup with strawberries, blueberries and dark chocolate chunks.
5. Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.
6. Keep frozen and allow to thaw for a few minutes before eating. Wrap individually in foil for an easy on-the-go snack.